The Lending + Finance practice of Liberman Canna has experience representing both lenders and borrowers in secured and unsecured, recourse and non-recourse, and senior and subordinated financing transactions. Our clients rely on us to assist them in procuring the financing necessary to further their businesses. We take a practical approach to each loan and financing transaction that we are asked to work on at all times aware of the capital needs of our clients.
Our attorneys work on a wide variety of financial transactions including:
- Revolving Credit Facilities
- Convertible Debt Financings
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
- Inter-creditor Agreements
- Credit facilities utilized by private investment funds, including luxury asset or “passion” funds
- Secured Term Loans
- Bridge Financings
- Real Estate Financings
Moreover, our attorneys are well versed in luxury asset-based lending involving loans secured by art, diamonds, rare musical instruments, and classic cars. We have been instrumental in developing luxury asset lending programs and platforms.